The TTS-1e is designed to work in conjunction with a Vocia Message Server 1e (MS-1e) to enable text-to-speech messaging as part of a Vocia system solution. The TTS-1e uses Ethernet-based control protocols in conjunction with CobraNet to function within a Biamp Vocia system and constructs announcements using a set of user-defined templates.
Click here to sample some of the Vocia voice fonts.
- Text-to-speech announcement creation via web interface
- Announcements in multiple languages and voices
- User-defined templates
- Status LED
- Ability to interface with third party control systems via IP (TTS-1e VTP)
- Vocia Message Server-1e (MS-1e) required for operation
- Rack mountable (1RU)
- Rotary switches for unit identification
- CE marked and RoHS compliant
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ two-year warranty