The SIEM-111 System features reliable JTS UHF PLL technology.
- There are 961 selectable UHF channels available. As many as 16 sets of SIEM-111T transmitters can operate on the same stage.
- The system offers 4 groups, with each group having 16 compatible preset channels to choose from. This allows the monitor engineer to set up systems quickly and easily.
- MPX Stereo Audio Transmission / Reception, switchable to Mono operation if desired.
- All metal case construction on the SIEM 111R and SIEM 111T
- The JTS advanced circuitry assures outstanding signal-to-noise ratio.
- IE-1 and IE-6 earphones seal off the ear canal with JTS designed Dyna-Driver ear buds which reduce undesired stage noise, ambient sound levels.
- 3 pairs of different sized Silicon sleeves included with the IE series earphones ensure a right fit for the users ear canal and comfort.
|Carrier Frequency Range||502~960 MHz|
|RF Output Power||10 mW|
|Nominal Frequency Deviation
|Audio Input Impedance||20kΩ|
|Nominal Input Level||-10 dBV ; 0 dBV (ATT-10 dBV)|
|Maximal Input Level||10 dBV ; 20 dBV (ATT-10 dBV)|
|LCD Display||AF Level, Stereo/Mono, Attenuation Level, Group, Channel, Frequency|
|Audio Input Connector||2 x Balanced XLR /Ø6.3mm phone Combo Socket|
|Audio Output Connector||1 x 1/8” Stereo Phone Jack
1 x 1/4” Stereo Phone Jack
|Loop Out Connector||2 x Balanced Loop Out Socket|
|Switching Power Supply||100-240V Switching power supply|