The Australian Monitor MX81 Mixer brings a range of new features to the AMIS standard 1RU mixer range. The MX81 mixer features the new Australian Monitor Standard (AMS) input section which has an XLR input switchable between microphone and line level, dual RCA line inputs (on the first six inputs only), signal present LED indication, individually switchable phantom power, and /- 15dB of gain trim and treble and bass controls available per input.
The MX81 also boast whisper quiet operation, four segment output level indication and balanced line output, record output and headphone outputs. The MX81 has 8 AMS inputs to 1 output and will operate via 110 or 220-240 VAC or 24VDC via an external 24 volt external power supply. Remote VCA volume control, tone generators and muting boards are also available for the MX81.
- XLR input switchable between mic and line level
- 15dB /- gain trim control per input
- Input 1 is switchable to be pre/post master
- 24VDC or mains power operation
- Optional remote VCA/Tone generator/Muting boards available
- Whisper quiet operation
- Dual colour signal present indication LED per input